from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Scorpios can be very loyal and loving friends, but to become true friends with a Scorpio, it will take a lot of time to prove to them that you are a friend they can trust completely. This is guide that will help you gain trust with a Scorpio:
- Remember that a Scorpio is very observant and can see through things very easily, which means if you are being dishonest with a Scorpio, they intuitively sense your deceit and wouldn’t think you worthy of their trust, which means no friendship.
- Scorpio’s like to hear about other people rather than tell you about themselves. Tell a Scorpio something about yourself and they will most likely remember it. But try not to tell them everything all at once, because then the Scorpio won’t have anything to be intrigued about you because they like to slowly gather information and once they have it all, its less interesting.
- Scorpios like to feel in charge, as much as they might not want to show it. They love the feeling of being the one in charge.
- Scorpios are all about mystery and finding things out. They are the most curious people you will find, whether they show it or not. There has to be something that they are interested in, like music, the opposite sex, places they want to visit. Try to find out what they like the most, and do research on it. Make sure not to ask them questions that are too personal, but when you find out what they like, talk about it. Don’t seem like a know-it-all.
- Scorpios have sex on their mind 24-7. Even though they might not show it, they think about it. But don’t take this lightly, because the females especially fight their temptations and preserve themselves for someone who they feel is really worthy of having sex with them.
- What Scorpio appreciates is when you treat them with more respect then just anyone. For example, let’s say your Scorpio friend is standing next to one of their friends, that you know. You can hug that person quickly, and when you hug the Scorpio, you hug them longer and slower – and even give them a kiss.
- Don’t get a Scorpio to be mad at you, whether you do it intentionally or unintentionally. When you make a Scorpio mad at you, as much as they want to forget it, they can’t. They will remember what you did to hurt them for a long time. Just don’t be fake with them. Don’t make false promises and NEVER lie. They are very resourceful and can find things out in a short time.
- Remember this: The Scorpios that are the most quiet, are the ones who see it all. They’ve seen you when you didn’t notice, and they detect if you are good enough for them, just by seeing.
- The Scorpio has a strong sex appeal, whether they show it or not, and they are secretly proud of it.
- Scorpios value anyone who isn’t afraid of being themselves. And tell them your interests and be honest when they ask you questions -they most likely won’t be anything personal.
- When a Scorpio stares at you and tries to get your eye contact, they have been watching you – and they want you. Return the flirting with them and they will now be waiting for you to go up to them casually.
- If you are on a date with a Scorpio, don’t try to kiss them on the first date. They will think you don’t really want a solid relationship with them, and that’s what a Scorpio wants, deep inside.
- Most Scorpios like the colors black and red. They’re dark and mysterious, just like them.
- When you have things in common with a Scorpio, they will remember you more, so try to talk about things that you guys have in common.
- Many Scorpios aren’t really into talking on the phone. They prefer e-mail, texting, or talking in person.
- Scorpios love to compete – and win.
- Scorpios are really good friends. Be loyal, treat them with respect, selflessness, intriguing, and they will appreciate you.
- When a Scorpio gives you the piercing stare, you know you have gotten their attention.
- The genitals are Scorpio’s erogenous zone and are extremely sensitive and will ignite a passionate fire that cannot be extinguished. Stroke and caress these areas lightly. There is no wrong way to stimulate this area, but be gentle
- What does the Scorpio really want deep inside? They want to love and trust somebody. They hate dishonest people and “fake” people. Compliment them, but never overdo it. Make them feel wanted, even if they are quiet. Show them that you care about them. Be selfless and they will repay it by treating you the same way. If you want to win their heart, you have to be honest at all times. Don’t play with their emotions. Scorpios are the most loyal people you will ever meet if they feel you are worthy of their loyalty and love.
- Betraying a Scorpio is the best way to break the bond you once had. Once the relationship is over, a Scorpio will look for love and companionship elsewhere.
- Dates: October 23 – November 22
- Symbol: the Scorpion
- Ruling Planet: Mars and Pluto
- Ruling House: Eighth House
- Element: Water
- Quality: Fixed
- Body Parts: Genitals
- Keyword: Intense
- Good Friendships: Cancer, Pisces, Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo *) have cancer, taurus and virgo
- Best Love Match: Pisces *) not meet with one yet, should I look? hahahaha
- Play date: Chatting on the Internet
- Perfect jobs: Private investigator, doctor, nurse, surgeon, soldier, police officer, firefighter
- Likes: Mystery, calling the shots, passion, trust, sex, flirting
- Dislikes: Exposure, simplicity, interruption, fake people, nosy people, dishonest people, being taken advantage of
- Positive Characteristics: Determined, self-sufficient, penetrating, self-disciplined, sensitive to undercurrents, self-controlled, ambitious, persistence, insight, commitment with heart and soul, seeker of truth, introspective, passionate.
- Negative Characteristics: Jealousy, possessivenes, domineering, stubborn, intolerant of weakness, manipulative, secretive, cynical, broody, pessimistic, ruthless, defensive, takes things too seriously, arrogant, fierce, neurotic, violent
- Scorpio is the astrology sign of extremes and intensity. Scorpios are very deep, intense people, there is always more then meets the eye. They present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world, yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Scorpios have a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if they ask questions. They are trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. They always want to know why, where and any other possible detail they can possibly know. Scorpio’s are very wary of the games that other people try to play and they are very aware of it. Scorpios tend to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that they find weak. The person that a Scorpio respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, a Scorpio has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to them. They are known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because they need control for this makes them feel safe.
- Scorpios are extremely sensitive and take it to heart if let’s say you pick to work on a project with your other friend instead of them. Always make Scorpios feel wanted.
- They can be strong willed and determined to the point of being stubborn. This makes them great competitors, even if they are able to hide this desire to win from you. This also makes Scorpios very dominant, jealous and controlling. When they don’t have a positive outlet for self-expression, they often turn inwards and become destructive.
- When wronged, they do not forgive. It is almost as if the Scorpio sign invented the word “revenge.” When they end a relationship with you, it’s PERMANENT.
- Scorpios are often a force to be reckoned with. If you are an enemy, they can be just as intensely ruthless. Scorpios are so intense, there are few challenges they are not willing to meet. They will use any information at hand to beat competitors and do not hesitate to move in for the kill.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Treat a Scorpio. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.